Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sunday Snippets, A Catholic Carnival

Sunday Snippets is brought to you each week by RAnn at a This, That and the Other Thing. This has been another huge week of posting.  Music Monday, we shared Vaughan Williams, Art and Beauty Tuesday, we spent time in A Shady Spot, Poetry Wednesday looked at the classic, The Owl and the Pussycat and Scripture Saturday talked about Spiritual Diligence and Wisdom.

In between times, we looked at St. Rose of Lima, St. Monica, some worthy non-profit organizations promoting peace, the blog Homeless in America, and new color pictures of the Great Depression from the Library of Congress.

Have a great week, everybody!

4 comments:

TACParent said...

I pray you have a great week too! (Transitioning back into the school year ...)

Staying in Balance said...

Yep, me too!

Michele said...

i hope you have a good week! i got massive stomach problems because my heartburn medicine quit working as it should :( so pray for me because its likely i need an endoscopy :( iam worried about it!

Staying in Balance said...

I'm sorry to hear that, Michele! I hope you feel better!

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku