Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sunday Snippets, A Catholic Carnival

Sunday Snippets is brought to you each week by RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing.This week's Music Monday was a beautiful piano, recorder and string piece from Gris "La Dryad".  Art and Beauty Tuesday featured John Grimshaw's November Moonlight. Poetry Wednesday was a poem called Fall Song by Mary Oliver and Scripture Saturday talked about Psalm 131.  This week I also had a post with some photos of this year's Remembrance Day parade.

Thanks to RAnn for hosting the Catholic Carnival!

2 comments:

TACParent said...

This past week your posts have truly reflected fall and all that comes with it. I think I enjoyed the painting the most. Lots to contemplate there.

Staying in Balance said...

I really liked that painting when I saw it, too.

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku