Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

Sunday Snippets is brought to you each week by RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing. 

This week I posted about feminist Democrat Camille Paglia's negative opinion on the inept way that her fellow Democrats are handling the proposed health care bill. She calls the bill a "colossal, brazen bait-and-switch operation" and says that Nancy Pelosi should resign over her outrageous comments following legitimate citizen protests over the plan.

I wished a Happy Birthday to poet Ogden Nash, reviewed the book, Are We Rome? and  talked about some inspirational lecto divina from the book of Ezekiel. 

Fred and Ginger top it off with a waltz and a tango, albeit, a day late, and there you have my week. 

I hope everyone has a blessed week ahead!

1 comment:

TACParent said...

I hope you have a blessed week too! Prayers headed your way for a smooth transition into working each day again.

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku