Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

Sunday Snippets is brought to you each week by RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing.

This week has been an even shorter and less intensive posting week.

I posted a great recipe for Coffee Chicken--one definitely worth trying!

I also posted a request for prayers for a special intention--one that continues to need prayers.

Finally, I posted a beautiful rendition of Pange Lingua Gloriosi, along with the beautiful English translation for the feast of St. Thomas Aquinas.

I pray everyone has a blessed week.

2 comments:

Michele said...

same here! a blessed week to everyone! buuuutttt.. we got more snow and my birthday is on the 3rd! dratted snow!

TACParent said...

I pray everyone has a blessed week too! Thank you for your support.

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku