Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

Sunday Snippets is the brain child of RAnn at This That and the Other Thing.

This week has been a little lighter in blogging for me.

I talked about the anniversary of the first man on the moon and how things have changed since then.

I revealed my resolution to remember to say grace before meals and how, for some reason, it is difficult for me. 

I reviewed two books this week:  Notes from the Tilt-A-Whirl by N.D. Wilson and The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory.

In 7 Quick Takes Friday, I reviewed 2 blogs by capuchin monks and  talked about 3 documentaries I've recently seen on YouTube. 

1 comment:

TACParent said...

It doesn't seem like a light week to me!

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku