Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sunday Snippets, A Catholic Carnival

Sunday Snippets is brought to you each week by RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing.

This week, I posted a lot of videos. Music Monday gave us a beautiful Agnus Dei by Maurice Durufle. We also saw another Lenten Meditation from Celtic Daily Prayer--Today I Believe.

I also posted 2 videos about the in response to Planned Parenthood's call for videos by women--one by Father John Hollowell, "I Have a Say", and the other inspired by that video. Both are well worth watching.

I also posted an article about the inevitable demise in America of The Little Sisters of the Poor because of the HHS Mandate.

The final posting this week is about a new widget I have put on the sidebar: Catholic Cuisine.

No comments:

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku