Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Molly Update--Prayers Needed

Molly has Vaculitis which is an autoimmune issue. She's going to be put on a drug they use for chemo.  She also has inflammation and her blood sugar levels are high.  They are going to paralyze and sedate her again so the machine can do her breathing for her.

Please storm heaven!

Edited to add:  They are doing a tracheotomy and putting in a G-tube for feeding.  Also, the family has had a discussion with the doctors about "when enough is enough."

Please keep them in your prayers.

9 comments:

TACParent said...

Continually praying for peace of her and her family. Tough times.

Kindred Spirit said...

My daughter and I will pray for her at Mass today. May Our Lady be with her throughout these sufferings.

Mary N. said...

I'm praying for Molly!

TACParent said...

This is a very tough time for them. Brings back all sorts of memories for me. I haven't stopped praying. I pray for love (that they be surrounded by love), protection, and peace ... and clarity to make the tough decisions.

"Behold, I hold you in the palms of my hands." Isaiah 49:16

May Molly and her family feel those warm hands holding them, now and forever.

newguy40 said...

Praying for Molly and her family.

Staying in Balance said...

Thanks. If anyone wants to post on their caring bridge page, here is the link:
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mollydunne

Michele said...

pop over and have a look at my tea in art post. i think your artistic eye would enjoy it :)

Anonymous said...

Prayers are ascending like the smoke of my insence. Praise be to Lord Jesus Christ.

Staying in Balance said...

Thanks, Laymonk.

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku