Sunday, November 01, 2009

Crocheted Cell Phone Case

Thanks to my dog, I needed a new crocheted cell phone case.  I honestly didn't mind, because my A.D.D. brain needed a change of scenery anyway.  I had gotten a small skien of multi-primary colored yarn and had a ball working this up.  I also found some nice buttons and thought the rose button looked perfect with this rainbow creation.

The incredibly easy pattern for this cell phone case is here.  All it uses is chain stitch and single crochet.

2 comments:

TACParent said...

Ohhh, that one turned out very nice. And did a certain dog get into trouble for her actions?

Staying in Balance said...

Thanks! No, she didn't get in trouble because she found the old case in the car while I wasn't there. I figured she thought it was a toy. Plus, it gave me an opportunity for a new one.

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku