Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival



Sunday Snippets is brought to you each week by RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing.

I totally forgot Sunday Snippets last week!

This week, I talked about St. Padre Pio. I did a post about how nothing in this world is permanent except the soul. I also posted a book review on Bathe Seven Times by Mother Nadine. My 7 Quick Takes Friday this week was mostly about the Solemn Sung Vespers my husband and I attended last Sunday at Mt. St. Mary's Seminary, as well as a prayer request for a friend with cancer.

I hope and pray that everyone has a blessed week.

No comments:

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku