Sunday, February 04, 2007

What's New?

Just wanted to update everyone on the new Blogger and latest blog changes here at the Well.

The main one I wanted to point out is the Anxiety and Depression News over on the right hand side of the page. That is actually an RSS feed which connects directly to Insight Journal. I don't compose those headlines, nor do I write the stories. But if you click on the headlines in question, you can read the full stories there.

The new Blogger also allows you (or me, actually) to change the colors of the blog. For now, I'm sticking to various shades of green. I'm considering going purple for Lent, though. We'll see.

No comments:

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku