I've decided to do some spiritual New Year's resolutions. Those are the best kind, imo.
1. Go to daily Mass, daily, if possible.
2. Keep up with the daily morning and evening prayer through Magnificat Magazine.
3. To remember to thank God before meals.
4. To use daily opportunities to pray--seeing an ambulance pass by, or a car accident.
Edited to add:
5. To abstain from meat on Fridays.
(This "rule" is still on the books, folks. All Vatican II did, was to add the option of doing another act of penance in place of abstaining from meat. Since I often don't eat meat anyway, it is difficult for me to remember to make sure that's on a Friday, but I'm going to try.)