Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What Flavor of Tea Are You?

I love peppermint tea! This made my day!!!! (I know--I'm fairly easily amused, in spite of the answer below that says I'm not overly ecstatic.)







Which flavor of tea are you? (with images)




You are Peppermint tea! Lots of people like peppermint tea, it's always sold out in the market. Not quite run of the mill with your unique zingy mintiness, you are still in a group of large people. Not boring...yet not over ecstatic.

Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

5 comments:

Charley said...

Fabulous quiz! I am a tea fanatic! I ended up as fruit tea.

I have had darjeeling and oolong so far today :).

Have you ever been to Civil-la-tea in Gettysburg? SO good.

Saint Peter's helpers said...

I'm also a peppermint tea! Thanks for the quiz!

Anonymous said...

I'm mint too. Though I don't really like mint tea. I didn't like any of the superheros and I wasn't familiar with a few of the movies. So I'm not sure it was an accurate test for me (are they ever, LOL). Anyway, my favorite is Green -- all the way. I used to like Earl Grey. I drink chai when I feel like being pampered. But that's really just black tea with a bunch of spices and warm milk.

Staying in Balance said...

Charley--Yep. I love the fact that Gettysburg has cool tea places.

Lifeisgreat: I was glad to be familiar with *any* of the movies! Also, for once, they had my favorite movie on there! Chai is good!

Staying in Balance said...

Charley, and anyone else who is interested: I have a bunch of tea blog links on my Karumi Garden Haiku blog if you want to check them out.

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku