Tuesday, May 30, 2006

June: The month of the Sacred Heart

Remain in my love.
John 15:9

June is the month dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I wanted to ask you all to remember the Missionaries of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary in your prayers. They are the order who is in charge of the parish where I attend Mass. Ministering to God's children is not an easy job, especially in these times when we all are being tested.

Jesus' love for each of us, no matter who we are, is boundless. Say yes to His Love.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Do the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart have a website? I'd like to add them to my list of religious order on my vocations blog.

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku