Monday, April 03, 2006

Je prie le Rosaire--A Rosary initiative

Along with the Angelus initiative, Mickael also has a site for praying the Rosary. The site is in French. Je prie le Rosaire, (I pray the rosary) also has code for a button to put on your blog. The whole site is about the Holy Rosary, so if you know even a little French, I'll bet you can navigate your way around it, if you also know a bit about the Holy Rosary. For help with translation, go to an online tranlation site such as AltaVista Babel Fish.

Prie le Rosaire!

2 comments:

Mickaël said...

Thanks to speak about it too :-) I'm very pleased.

I'll translate it in a few weeks, I must move to my new flat the next week-end.

In Christo,
Mickaël

Staying in Balance said...

You're welcome, Mickael!

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku