Thursday, April 27, 2006

GasBuddy.com



I came across a site called GasBuddy.com. It has the lowest gas prices by state/province and city in the U.S. and Canada. You can click on a state or province and it will give you the highest and lowest gas prices in the region. You can also enter in your zip code and it will give you the lowest gas prices in your area.

The sad thing is, it looks like the lowest average gas price in the U.S. is in Wyoming at 2.584 per gallon. At any rate, visit Gas Buddy to see that we are all in a very similar boat here!

BTW, I do realize that in Europe, gas prices are much higher and have been for years. Unfortunately, many of us in the U.S. live in areas with little or no public transportation and have to drive hours to and from work every day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had heard about this web site, but never got the actual link. So thank you. It's funny how the prices can differ by as much as 10 cents in my area, depending on which way you travel.

Staying in Balance said...

Oh, I know! It used to be that our prices were always about 10 cents lower than MD's but now they are closer, unfortunately!

Matthew said...

I'm also feeling the pain at the pump. It is taking more and more dollars to fill my tank, and I can only hope that prices go down. And, like you said, Europe is so much high. In the UK its around $6.00. I guess that's why everyone walks in England because its too expensive to fill the tank.

Staying in Balance said...

I truly wish I could walk or ride a bike to work. But I can't even take public transportation.

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku