Thursday, March 23, 2006

Animal Convention

Today I discovered, upon entering the bathroom, that I had interrupted a local animal convention. The cats (both of them) were already in the bathroom and the dog decided she had to come in because I was there. Its like having 3 toddlers who have to follow you around. Ok, its like having *1* toddler who follows you around and 2 teenagers who refuse to leave just because *you* need the bathroom. Thankfully, they are only cats, and I didn't have to change my plans!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My "toddler" had me up all night. Apparently he had some belly issues, most likely from eating something that wasn't directly given to him. Actually I slept pretty well in the recliner, in between letting him in and out to take care of things.

Now the infant (guinea pig), has begun really clacking on her bars demanding fresh carrots and the like. And for a guinea pig she is pretty darn old. Still an infant when it comes to care (in her playpen or crib) unless I let her out.

I really enjoyed your telling of this grand event.

Unknown said...

awwww that is so cute, i'm glad that you can at least physically remove them when they are in the way.

Staying in Balance said...

Technically, yeah, but the cats (especially the old lady cat) often won't take no for an answer!

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku