Thursday, September 03, 2015

Evening Prayer

I adore You, my God, and I love You with all my heart. I thank you for having created me, for having made me a Christian, and for having preserved me this day. Pardon me for the evil I have done today. If I have done anything good, be pleased to accept it. Protect me while I take my rest and deliver me from all dangers. May Your grace be always with me. Amen.
O Father, come and visit our home and protect us from the lures of the enemy; may Your holy angels come to guard our peace and may Your blessing remain with us forever. In Christ, our Lord. Amen. God bless you all! (Evencia)

*From Proud to be Catholic on Facebook

No comments:

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku