Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another Lenten Reading List

Vivificat has another great reading list for Lent--this one is an Eastern Christian reading list for Great Lent.

It looks like each reading is accessible online at the link on his blog.

I think all this Lenten reading can be much more easily accomplished by fasting from things that usually takes up our time such as computer use and television.

Lent is a great time, given to us by God, for re-prioritizing our lives to be more in line with His Will.

Happy Lenten reading!

2 comments:

TACParent said...

I guess I won't be hearing you say, "I don't know what to read," for quite a while, eh? You have found some wonderful links for yourself (and your readers, I'm sure).

Staying in Balance said...

Oh, I'll always find *something* to read, lol! Sometimes its a cereal box! :)

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku