1. My aunt, God willing, is going to move into an assisted living facility today. Suffice it to say that this has been a mini purgatory for all concerned--including my aunt. We are all exhausted now. Including my aunt. We all would dearly love to lay down this heavy burden of not being able to care for her properly. It has been a way for our family to pull together some of the lose familial strings and work together, as much as we can work together in this post-modern world, in this difficult situation.
2. Caffeine and chocolate are not good late dinner replacements. Not even organic chocolate.
3. My work software is giving me trouble. Even the new copy they sent me. One more thing in this purgatorial September.
4. The last 2 mornings have been seasonably cool. Fall is here. I sincerely hope God blesses us with intense foliage to mirror our lives.
5. One of my jobs this year is a remote job where I can work at home. I'm beginning to like it. When the software I must use works properly. Amish-ness is tempting.
6. What law of physics says that children must get sick, and software must break down, always on a Friday?
7. I intend to do something rewarding today. I may visit the convent in Catonsville. Or a Church.