Thursday, January 31, 2008

Do you hunger for God's house?

"I will not enter the house

where I live,

nor lie on the couch

where I sleep;

I will give my eyes no sleep,

my eyelids no rest,

Till I find a home for the LORD,

a dwelling for the Mighty One of Jacob."

Let us enter God's dwelling;

let us worship at God's footstool."

"Arise, LORD, come to Your resting place,

You and Your majestic ark.

Your priests will be clothed with justice;

Your faithful will shout for joy."

~Psalm 132: 3-9

2 comments:

Anna B. said...

Amen...Simply Beautiful.

Thank you,

Dymphna (4HisChurch) said...

Thanks, Anna!

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku