Saturday, December 29, 2007

Two new link categories

It seems I can't get away from adding new links. I'm just destined to have them go on and on into eternity!

I've added two new categories.

First, DIY/Indie/Make it yourself. There are links there for making/redesigning your own clothes, crafts, household items and even technology. I love the idea of being able to adapt what you have (or something that can be gotten for free or cheap). As Gary Larsen said in the Far Side cartoon which was painted on my RA's door in college, "We don't have to be just sheep!"


Speaking of sheep, the second category is one I will leave up well after the Christmas Season ends: Creche/Manger Scene Links. I am thrilled to know that there are groups dedicated to constructing, preserving and enjoying manger scenes. I wish I could leave up my manger scenes all year...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog..will add you to my links..perhaps you might add mine? God bless..

Staying in Balance said...

Thanks so much. Done! You have a great blog too!

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku