“But who do you say that I am?”Jesus said "upon this rock I will build my Church", not "my Churches". The Catholic Church is the one Church that Jesus founded. It is founded on Jesus' words in the Bible. All our Sacraments are directly from the bible.
Simon Peter said in reply,
“You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
Jesus said to him in reply, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah.
For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my heavenly Father.
And so I say to you, you are Peter,
and upon this rock I will build my Church,
and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.
- Baptize them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit (Baptism) [Matthew 28:19]
- What you bind on earth shall be bound in Heaven (Confession) [Matthew 16:18-19]
- Jesus said to them, "Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you.(Holy Communion) [John 6:53]
- The Advocate, the holy Spirit that the Father will send in my name--he will teach you everything and remind you of all that (I) told you. (Confirmation)[John 14:26]
- The two shall become one flesh. (Marriage) [Matthew 10:8]
- Is any among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the assembly, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. (Annointing of the Sick)[James 5:14]
- They chose Stephen, a man filled with faith and the holy Spirit, also Philip, Prochorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas, and Nicholas of Antioch, a convert to Judaism. They presented these men to the apostles who prayed and laid hands on them. (Holy Orders) [Acts 6: 5-6]
You are Peter and upon this rock I will build my Church.
Tu es Petrus et super hanc petram aedificabo ecclesiam meam.
~ Matthew 16:18b-19