Ok. I've been trying to garden. I moved my poor St. Francis statue out from among the overgrown plants in the garden to sit in front of the bird feeder so I can see him. I moved a few trees that had planted themselves in our already crowded garden to sit around St. Francis.
So, now I have poison ivy. It was my own fault, for, although I had worn gloves (mostly!) I didn't wear a long sleeved shirt. I should have. Too late now.
Now that I *have* poison ivy, how do I get rid of it? I have hydrocortizone cream that I'm slathing on there and it sort of works.
Any suggestions on poison ivy treatment would be greatly appreciated.