1) Go to Wikipedia
2) In the search box, type your birth month and day but not the year.
3) List three events that happened on your birthday
- 1494 - Christopher Columbus first sights land that will be called Jamaica.
- 1791 - The May Constitution of Poland (first modern constitution in Europe) is proclaimed by the Polish Diet.
- 1937 - Gone with the Wind, a novel by Margaret Mitchell, wins the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- Born in 1903 - Bing Crosby, American singer (d. 1977)
- Born in 1937 - Frankie Valli, American singer (The Four Seasons)
- Died in 1758 - Pope Benedict XIV (b. 1675)
5) One holiday or observance (if any)
6) One Liturgical feast day (if any)
- Black Madonna of Częstochowa Queen and Protector of Poland (since April 1, 1656)