Sunday, February 05, 2006

I've been tagged!

I have actually been personally tagged by Irish and Dangerous!

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) Anastasia
2) LutherPunk
3) Jonathan (AFCM)
4) Irish and Dangerous (Me, Danny)
5) Dymphna's Well

Next select five people to tag
1) Suso
2) Wendy
3) Recta Ratio
4) Carmel
5) Moneybags
(Note: If you've already done this, that counts, lol)

What were you doing 10 years ago?

February 1996: I had been married 12 years. My son was 8 years old. I was living in Baltimore, MD.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Just starting back to work for the Spring semester.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Chocolate
2) Raman Noodles
3) Stuffed mushrooms
4) Ice Cream
5) Miso Soup


Five songs you know all the words to:

A. Any Jesus Christ Superstar song (at the moment)!
B. Anything from Godspell
C. Anything on my dh's "House of Faith" album.
D. Many old hymns (complete with non-inclusive words!)
E. Most of the songs from The Wizard of Oz.

(Unfortunately, the older I get, the more my brain has to make room for all those songs I used to know the words to!)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
A. Pay off my debts
B. Go to England and spend some real time
C. Go to Canada to see a taping of the Red Green Show
D. Get a total makeover on my house
E. Get someone to clean my house on a regular basis

Five bad habits:
A. Eating too much
B. Not exercising enough
C. Sleeping in late on days off
D. Being lazy about my prayers
E. Not eating together as a family

Five things you enjoy doing:
A. Blogging
B. Working (most of the time!)
C. Reading
D. Writing haikus
E. Listening to music

Five things you would never wear again:
A. Mini skirts
B. High heels
C. Underwire bras
D. Plaid pants
E. short shorts

Five favorite toys: (How about 5 toys I remember)
A. Clackers
B. Velvet and Chrissy dolls
C. Medieval woodcuts coloring book
D. Box of 64 crayons
E. Twin dolls

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh I love your 5 snacks, mmm!

Staying in Balance said...

I forgot to put tofu! I love that too!

Saint Peter's helpers said...

That's wonderful to know that you write haikus, a rare art.

Staying in Balance said...

I've just recently discovered them. I love the way they concentrate my mind by doing away with all unnecessary words. (My haiku blog's link (Karumi Garden) is under the Favorite Blog's section.

Matthew said...

Thanks for the tag! I filled out my answers and posted them on my blog.

Shelley said...

Enjoyed your blog.
--Shelley from the tea forum.

Staying in Balance said...

Thanks, Shelley!

Unknown said...

Jesus Christ...Superstar....

Unknown said...

actually I love tofu too, deep fried tofu :)

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku