Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Quad Mem

Four Jobs I've had in my life
1. York Steak House
2. Hardees
3. Real Time Captionist
4. Captionist Trainer

Four Movies I could watch over and over
1. Wizard of Oz
2. A Christmas Carol
3. Passion of the Christ
4. A Charlie Brown Christmas

Four Places I have lived
1. Catonsville, MD
2. St. Mary's City, MD
3. Baltimore, MD
4. Pittsburg, PA

Four T.V. Shows I love to watch
1. Keeping Up Appearances
2. Robot Wars
3. As Time Goes By
4. Chef!

Four Places I have been on vacation
1. Ocean City, MD
2. Disney World, FL
3. Niagara Falls, NY and Canada
4. Lancaster, PA

Four Websites I visit daily (well, almost daily)
1. Mycatholic.com
2. Delphiforums
3. Recta Ratio
4. The Curt Jester

Four Favorite Foods
1. Pasta
2. Anything with tomato sauce
3. Chocolate
4. Herbal teas

Four Places I would rather be right now
1. I really would like to "be" totally wherever I am.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great, I now learned that you were or are a captionist! I like all your 4 movies too.
:)

Staying in Balance said...

Thanks! I was afraid I wouldn't be able to come up with 4 since I'm not much of a movie person.

G. Thomas Fitzpatrick said...

I remember York Steak House! There was one in Danvers across from the Liberty Tree Mall, back when that mall actually had a great big shiny aluminum Liberty Tree!

Loved their tips!

Staying in Balance said...

Yeah, they were good. Quite a number of my friends worked there way back when.

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku