This Christmas Meme is from Carmel via Wendy.
1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider?
2. Turkey or Ham?
Either is fine, but ham is nice for a change.
3. Do you get a Fake or Real you cut it yourself christmas tree?
Small, fake and fiber optic. Much easier on the mental health!
4. Decorations on the outside of your house?
No, none to speak of, really.
5. Snowball fights or sledding?
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?
We used to go "downtown" to see the Christmas lights and moving decorations in the store windows when I was a kid.
7. Favorite Christmas song?
Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies?
I like ones with a message and I like older ones.
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?
I've been known to hum or sing Christmas carols any time of year. My mom used to sing O Holy Night so much, that I didn't realize it *was* a Christmas song!
10. Stockings before or after presents?
Usually after because I forget.
11. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them?
I haven't actually seen carolers, live, in quite a while.
12. Go to someone elses house or they come to you?
Recently, we mostly go to others' houses.
13. Do you read the Christmas Story?
Actually, yes. We had a tradition of reading the Christmas story when ds was a small child.
14. What do you do after presents and dinner?
Well, presents usually greatly precede dinner. Depending on our singing schedule, we may have Mass to go to, or visiting. DH just likes to relax and "chill".
15. What is your favorite holiday smell?
In spite of my fake fiber optic tree, I do love the smell of fresh pine.
16. Ice skating or walking around the mall?
Realistically, these days, I'd better walk around the mall!
17. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day? DH had a tradition of opening one on Christmas Eve, so, if he thinks about it, we do it.
18. Favorite Christmas memory?
Christmas itself is a favorite memory.
19. Favorite Part about winter?
Good, warm, food. Fresh baked bread. Spiced hot apple cider, snow.
20. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?
Yes, actually. My mom used to put up mistletoe.