Monday, November 21, 2005

A Thanksgiving Poll

Money bags over at A Catholic Life passed this on to me.

1. Write three things for which we are grateful to God for in this past liturgical year.

- My family, my health and my friends.

2. Write three ways in which we hope to improve our relationship with God in this coming liturgical year.- Go to Confession more often, Be more faithful in daily prayer, do more works of mercy.

3. Pass this on to three other bloggers...Wendy, Carmel and St. Peter's Helpers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not a blogger -- but I am a commenter.

1. - "seeing" (figuratively and literally); my family; my support team (and you are part of that!)

2. - discipline to spend time in quietness; cd coures; letting my authentic self shine through (This is ME!)

3. - Guess you will have to find 3 more bloggers to pass this onto for me!!! Smiles

Staying in Balance said...

Thanks for commenting! I need discipline to spend time in quietness too!

Unknown said...

I shall go do this! I think it's a great idea. Nice to read yours!

Matthew said...

Great. I see we also have a few things in common especially Confession. I hope to go more frequently this year.

Staying in Balance said...

Definately. I like the fact that the church has seasons for us to reflect on how we are doing and get ourselves back on track.

Dymphna's favorite quotes


"Slavery ended in medieval Europe only because the church extended its sacraments to all slaves and then managed to impose a ban on the enslavement of Christians (and of Jews). Within the context of medieval Europe, that prohibition was effectively a rule of universal abolition. "— Rodney Stark

my poetry on the web

Karumi Garden

Karumi Garden
my haiku